Monday, March 29, 2010

15 weeks down, ~25 more to go

Wow, this pregnancy is going by so much faster than Ezzie's. I definitely have noticed a difference in my obsession with reading up on every development and week of the baby's life. I also have not taken any preggo pics until now. I hope we will atleast do great at taking lots of pics of baby pi when s/he arrives!

I think we will find out in May whether we are having a boy or girl. At this stage, I can see the pro's of having either. Regardless of the gender, our hope is for a healthy baby and a better experience during labor and delivery. So far we have loved our midwife. The more I read up on her background and meet with her, the more I sense I can trust her. See, we trusted my last doctor, but in the labor/delivery process found her to be untrustworthy. It really put a damper on a lot of things surrounding my labor with Ezzie. Thankfully God blessed us with amazing nurses who were so attentive and encouraging.

Well, here is my preggo pic with Ezzie on the left at about 15 weeks, and my preggo pic with Baby Pi at about 15 weeks. Can you see any difference???


1 comment: