Friday, March 16, 2012

Cuddler

Jon's walking put him to sleep

When Ezzie first came out of the womb, his eyes were big with curiosity.  I still remember that while he was first breastfeeding, he was looking at everything.  We soon discovered that Ezzie was happiest when he was being walked around.  As soon as we would sit down once he fell asleep, he would perk right back up and give a wail until we were walking again.  He was not much of a cuddler... he wanted to see the world.

With time, Ezzie is becoming more of a cuddler.  I LOVE it!  There are some downsides... he is more likely to be in our bed in the middle of the night is the main one.  However, there is something so precious about how if I lay down with him or a nap, he wants to hold my hand as he falls asleep.

Last night Ezzie had a horrid cough, high fever, and had really bad allergies from the day before.  We were up most of the night.  While I do like my sleep, I kept thinking about how much I love how he cuddles up.

Don't get me wrong, Ezzie still likes to see the world, and may only cuddle for a second when he is perfectly healthy... but he now loves to cuddle when he is sleeping, or just not feeling good.

Now Lina is a cuddler... who knows.. she may flip like him.. but I hope not :)

No comments:

Post a Comment